University Crest

[wlug] Boosting awareness of Open Source Software?

GJB kiwigb@y...
Fri Jul 12 09:42:35 NZST 2013

How sure are we that NSA doesn't have open source contributors on their
payroll as well?

What Microsoft, Google, etc are doing is deplorable but these guys seem
pretty to determined to retain the ability to violate anybody's privacy,
anywhere, anytime they choose.