University Crest

[wlug] Hands on With the Ubuntu SDK Beta

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Fri Jul 26 09:04:25 NZST 2013

"Ubuntu released the first beta of their integrated development
environment for creating applications for desktop, mobile, and,
presumably, television today. I downloaded the environment into a
clean Ubuntu install in a VM to test it out, and was pleasantly
surprised at how quickly I was able to get up and running. I ran
through two tutorials, one I was able to complete successfully, and
the other I was not. There are a few rough edges, and the release is
certainly a beta, but it looks promising and gives a positive first
impression."

-- source: http://ostatic.com/blog/hands-on-with-the-ubuntu-sdk-beta

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cms.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/          Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174