University Crest

[wlug] Ubuntu Edge might just change the computing world

Rene Bartosh kirjava@g...
Fri Jul 26 17:07:46 NZST 2013

I'm a sucker for crowd funding projects. I backed this, so if it reaches
the $32million goal I should have one to demo in about a years time...

Regards,

Rene

Personal: http://kirjava.net.nz/