University Crest

[wlug] phpxmail problem

Michael McDonald mikencolleen@g...
Mon Sep 9 23:39:42 NZST 2013

Hi

I've loaded Xmail on to my laptop running Ubuntu 13.04.  I'm trying to
use phpxmail to administer it - installed apache and php5 and copied
the phpxmail files to /var/www

Only problem is that when opening the scripts with my browser (Chrome)
the script is not run and the browser just displays the text of the
script.  (might not be true for all of the scripts)

To add to the confusion, the following DOES execute correctly ...

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Any suggestions of where to look for the problem?

Thanks
Michael