University Crest

[wlug] Installing Rackspace Private Cloud In 20 Minutes Or Less

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Mon Sep 16 13:21:58 NZST 2013

"Being an application developer with a very limited attention span, my
test of any new technology or product is how quickly can I write my
“Hello World” application. The Rackspace Private Cloud, which is based
on OpenStack, is intended for a full-fledged data center with a number
of compute, storage and network requirements, but I was still hoping
to install it in just a few minutes."

-- source: http://www.rackspace.com/blog/installing-rackspace-private-cloud-in-20-minutes-or-less/

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cms.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/          Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174