University Crest

[wlug] meeting on Monday next week

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Fri Sep 20 08:55:00 NZST 2013

Hi there

There is a WLUG meeting coming up on Monday next week.

As of now, there aren't any specific topics. But if you have something
for a quick show and tell, please do let me know. :-) Otherwise, we'll
just have a social gathering, trading interesting news.

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cms.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/          Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174