University Crest

[wlug] WLUG meeting tonight

Elroy elroy@i...
Mon Sep 23 14:39:25 NZST 2013

Won't be able to make it tonight due to poor health.

If there are no presentations scheduled for next (Octobers) meeting, I
should (1) have a RaspberryPi/Asterisk/etc setup available to do a
presentation on.

Cheers,

Elroy Liddington.

1. Have been struggling with DHCP/Cisco IP phone firmware/configs, but
hopefully have that sorted, and on to configuring Asterisk.