University Crest

[wlug] WLUG meeting tonight

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Tue Sep 24 10:25:56 NZST 2013

>> There is a WLUG meeting tomorrow night at 7.30pm:
>> http://www.wlug.org.nz/event_calendar/view/739/meeting
>>
>> I'll be talking about MOOCs (massive online open courses).
>
> I would like to say a big thanks to Peter for putting together a very
> interesting presentation last night.
>
> It was an interesting topic that had us all talking till after 10pm!

Thanks for that. If anybody is interested, I've uploaded the
presentation from last night. It contains a number of pointers:
  http://www.wlug.org.nz/file/view/3267/presentation-on-moocs

> Latex is also another topic of interest :)

Sounds like you'd like to present some of your work that you've done
lately... :-)

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cms.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/          Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174