University Crest

[wlug] Amendments to the charter

Michael Ryan michael.ryan@r...
Wed Jan 15 15:16:42 NZDT 2014

I've attached in .pdf format my suggestions for amendments to the
present charter.  It's best viewed in colour;  the amendments are in blue.

For anyone interested, I have the original text version available in
latex format.

Most of the amendments are additions I suggest be included in the
charter, either to clarify matters capable of being mis-interpreted or
simply not clear; some are amendments previously adopted by the group
but not yet registered with the Registrar of Incorporated Societies.

Comments and further amendments are welcome.

Regards

Michael Ryan
Ryan Law
Solicitors

ph  (07) 889 8041
fax (07) 889 8709
DX GA24027
P.O. Box 104
Morrinsville, New Zealand

ph  (07) 884 0002
fax (07) 884 0039
DX GA24502
P.O. Box 77
Te Aroha, New Zealand

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged or
copyright material.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use, disclose, copy or retain it.  If you have received it in error,
we apologise and would appreciate your advising us by return email and
your deleting the email and any printed form you may have made of it.

We do not guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it
is free from errors, viruses, or interference arising from its method
of transmission.