University Crest

[wlug] Linux workshop and raspberry jam!

Bruce Kingsbury zcat@z...
Sat Jan 18 15:47:38 NZDT 2014

Just a reminder to all; I'll be running a Saturday Workshop and Raspberry
Jam again this year, on the fourth Saturday of every month. Which means the
next one is;

January 25, 2014 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Te Whare O Te Ata*
60a Sare Cres
Hamilton, 3214
07 8557804

This is a GNU/Linux-focused workshop where people can bring their PCs,
Pi's, Android devices etc for trouble-shooting and to learn or try out new
skills. And William Mckee will be along to talk about our new Python
classes that are starting this year.

All visitors welcome, light lunch provided, gold coin donation appreciated