University Crest

[wlug] WLUG meeting next Monday

William Mckee will@a...
Wed Feb 17 11:35:02 NZDT 2016

Hi,

I won't be able to make this WLUG meeting as I am away.

In terms of pricing for meetup.com - that is quite an increase in
pricing. Meetup.com doesn't really seem to bring new people along to
the meetings. It might be better to save these costs and create the
wlug meeting invites as a blog post or just as a post on the mailing
list.

If you need pamphlets for March meeting I would happily make some.

Cheers,

William.