University Crest

[wlug] A look at OpenSUSE based Gecko Linux

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Thu Aug 10 12:39:56 NZST 2017

'I was sitting at home writing future articles for Ghacks and I
decided on a spur of the moment whim that I wanted to try out a
distribution I had never touched before.

I’ve tried countless systems over the years, from the typical Ubuntu
and Debian based systems, to Arch based systems like Manjaro, even
Gentoo based systems like Sabayon.

However, I was thinking about it and OpenSUSE used to be one of my
favourite distributions to use but I’ve never actually sat down and
tried a respin of an OpenSUSE based system; so I started digging
around into what some popular ones were...And Gecko Linux caught my
eye.'

-- source: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/08/06/a-look-at-opensuse-based-gecko-linux/

Cheers, Peter
--