University Crest

[wlug] How to Scan Your Linux Computer for Viruses and Rootkits

rowan schischka rowanschischka@g...
Mon Aug 28 12:11:43 NZST 2017

>Any volunteers? Especially people that have used one of these tools before.

Unfortunately I am not in Hamilton atm, but if i was I would demonstrate an
automated way to scan and alert the user.
The tools are very straight forward to use.
The hardest part I had was setting up local mail and sending a report to
gmail without gmail marking it as spam.